Monday, November 16, 2015

Tiny Houses!!

So our maths project at the moment is really cool. It is called, yep you guessed it, TINY HOUSES! I bet you are thinking, what??? Well the tiny houses project is when we design a tiny house and measure it and all that and find figure out the volume of the tiny house you have done or are doing. My tiny house design is just a basic little, quirky, country house. And oh btw......I HAVE PET LLAMAS!! The app we use to make our houses is on floorplanner which is really fun and useful for these sorts of tasks. I am mostly done I just have a few bits to fill in. The house is quite small and I would never live in it to be completely honest. I still haven't really done the measuring because I haven't quite yet finished the house. But straight after I finish it ( I will probably finish it in the next session of the project) I will measure it and put a screenshot of it. I will take a screenshot for you now of the house so far.

And if you want to go to the site floorplanner and create your own house that can be as big and as funky as you want, then go to www.floorplanner.com
And there you have it. By the way I will edit this post to put in the measurement when I am done, so keep a good look out!!

Actually screen capture is not working and I have tried and tried so sorry I can't get the pictures, but I will try as soon as possible.

Thank you all for reading this post ( if you even did read it) and have a fantastic day and week and weekend. :)))))))) 

No comments: