Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Dance Progressions

WOOHOO !! Dance progressions is in DA house! For dance progressions I am making a hip hop dance and to learn how to dance hip hop. I am kind of struggling because I am a bit behind. I missed 2 sessions of it because I was in Aukland for a few days. I think I have had about 5 or 6 sessions of dance progressions because of S.L.L and it's all gone confusing. But I can fix that by working hard. I have a song FINALLY yay! It is a song called Higher by Ta-ku but it's the Flume remix. I think it is quite a cool song so yeah. 
I am going to make a video with Imovie and that's how I will present it. I'll feel embarrassed if I actually dance in front of the class. 
Here is the song if you want to hear it and I will put the dancing video on the blog when it is finished. 
I am learning how to dance hip hop and research hip hop. I am going to make a routine as well and video it, yeah, yeah. OH! I just remembered, my goal is to......
 Prepare and present dance, with an awareness of the performance context. 
Thank you for reading my blog post and have a fantastic day :))))))

No comments: