Thursday, October 29, 2015

Calendar Art!

CALENDAR ART! So I bet you are wondering what this is exactly. Well, this is when we make art to make for a calendar for ourselves or a present or something like that. You can also create this art for a diary cover and a book!! Basically Mr Ashby told us this simple question for this art, "Do you want to do this art your way, or my way?" I was a bit confused. I said, "my way," and he said ok.

So I looked around the class at all the other people's calendar art. They all had a picture of themselves with like a cool effect. I wanted to do something like that, so I guessed that this was Mr Ashby's way or something. I went up to Mr Ashby and said if I could do the photo like the rest of room 5 did. He said that, that was his way. So he said that I could use his computer to take a photo of myself with a cool effect on it. So I did and this was the effect a chose for myself ^^^^^^^^^^.

I decided to draw on it a bunch if little weird meme faces. And with it I drew a disgusting, realistic eyeball. I haven't finished yet so here is a sneak peek photo. I hope ya like it!  

No comments: