Monday, October 26, 2015

Genius Hour Presentation day Term 3 2015!

Genius hour FAIR was awesome!! There were a lot of teachers, parents and children. And by the looks of things when I was wandering around the senior syndicate, there were a lot of FANTASTIC projects.
At my stand I had a big, round table with my presentation on a computer, my drawing book of my manga drawings, my description of a contemporary dance, and on an Ipad there was my drawing video rolling through for 6 minutes.
A few people came round because of the drawings and stuff, I had a lot of comments like, "That's good drawing Elly Mae." I thanked them and asked some juniors if they knew what manga drawing was, most of them said no. So I explained it to them.
"A manga drawing is like a cartoon type of drawing of people. Like on Pokemon, the characters were made by someone drawing manga then animated it. Pokemon is manga." They kind of understand it, and I explained my genius hour.


I bet you are wondering what my genius hour was for Term 3. I will explain it now.
It was to create a series of tutorial videos to put on youtube, to teach kids around the world to be awesome! What I mean by "awesome" is like teaching kids how to dance, act, sing, play instruments, draw and so on. I only ended up doing 2 videos to put on youtube, the drawing video and a contemporary dancing video. I think my drawing video is quite cool, (probably cooler than my dancing video).

Genius Hour Presentation Day was fun, interesting and full of confident people speaking about their amazing, creative projects for term 3 Genius Hour 2015.



No comments: