Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Goal Setting

                                  How Am I Going To Achieve These Goals?


. Break all bad habits. If you don't it distracts you. Break them by concentrating on learning and work hard.
. Be confident by risk taking and be willing to share anything. Confidence is the way to go!
. Curiosity is a good thing to have. It makes you learn and ask questions. Giving feedback is also good.
. You have to be a good role-model to show the juniors and middle schools how to be a good student.
. When you give feedback you actually teach yourself, "if I were to do the thing that the person I am giving feedback to, I am teaching myself what to do when I do that thing."

How I Can Be An Exceptional Learner!

1.Give a lot of feedback
2.Have no bad habits
3.Has AMAZING initiative
4. Creativity
5. No distractions
6.Risk taking
7.Ambitious
8.Curious
9. think before you do things
10.Confidence
     
                                                  I Think I am.......
               I think I am confident, risk taking, creative and quite curious. I am imaginative and I like to explore new things. I want to be a comedian, a scientist, maybe a singer and I want to have a really cool band when I grow up. I want to be a comedian because I love making people laugh and feel good.

I think I need more initiative and  I need to work on my maths especially times tables. I might to think more before I do things.

No comments: